Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lessons from ducks?

In Matthew 6:26 Jesus is teaching his disciples a lesson, and he tells them to look at the birds. Recently I have had a number of ducks visit my property, and I have found that both in watching them interact, and in interacting with them that there are a number of things I have learned.

In this blog, I'm going to tell some of the stories of the ducks, in ways that hopefully you can find some meaning from yourself. I'm going to keep them as allegories, rather than explaining them, so you will be able to learn from them yourself, but they will be told in ways that should lead you to see some of what I saw.

Some of the stories will be told from the perspective of the ducks, and some of them will have names, just because that makes it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment